Our corporate group collaborates with clients on a wide range of general corporate advisory matters, including:
- formation and structure of corporate entities
- reorganisation and merger of corporate groups
- structuring of rights and obligations of shareholders
- advising on various joint ventures and alliances.
Our lawyers seek to understand our clients’ strategic, business and financial goals from the outset and bring a strong focus on technical excellence to their work.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business structures
- Capital raising
- Joint ventures and partnerships
- Corporations Act 2001 advice
- ASX Listing Rules advice
- Employee incentive plans (ESOPs and performance right plans)
- Corporate governance
- Fund establishment, co-investment and other syndication arrangements
The best relationships start with good conversation. We are always up for a chat, so contact us today.